Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Know your Bug better

As a sex blogger (something I’ve apparently declared for myself on the second post!), I’m attempting to be truthful. To write about my true feelings towards sex and men and women as unabashedly as is possible.

I find it important to say though that I am not constantly sexually active. I am single and I live in India. Nouveau India if you must. I work, I party, I socialize and think about sex every four seconds. (that’s Cosmo’s new stat by the by). I crave and ache, sometimes for sex, sometimes simply for intimacy. Sometimes I get it. Sometimes I don’t.

This blog was a long time coming (sorry couldnt resist this pun, but promise no more!), being a first time blogger, it took months of deliberation, but has happened quite simply in the span of about ten minutes, new fake id and all.

Rather like sex itself you’ll see. The anticipation that makes you excitedly nervous, but once you’re in it, it feels like the most natural progression in the world…

No comments: